Counseling for Happier Parenting Together
Keeping your relationship strong after a baby is difficult and hadn’t come with a manual that’s based in research – until now! Research shows that 66% of couples with a new baby report a decline in relationship satisfaction after the birth of a baby. Let us help. You’ll learn:
- How to move through time together with less conflict
- Ways to encourage each other as parents
- How to increase positivity and reduce negativity
- Steps to regulate emotions during conflict discussions
- The importance of new rituals that deepen emotional connection and intimacy
- The importance of both mothers and fathers in parenting
- How to preserve intimacy and romance
- Ways to connect individually with your child
- Sound principles that help you build a relationship that thrives over a lifetime and respects and honors the needs of both parents
We work with new parents or couples expecting a baby using proven techniques anchored in Gottman Method Couples Therapy and the principles learned as a Certified Gottman Bringing Baby Home Educator. You’ll learn ways to strengthen your friendship, increase affection and intimacy, enhance communication, and improve how you and your partner work together as parents.
Don’t waste another day trying to figure it out. Just choose a couple therapy session in the online scheduler and we’ll get started.
Have a few more questions? Just give us a call at 850.450.7223 and we can answer any questions you may have. Or make an appointment today in our secure client portal https://believehopeinspire.securepatientarea.com/portal/
P. Dianne Presley, LCSW
Believe, Hope, Inspire Wellness Services LLC