Therapy for Depression
Depression really sucks…. It just makes everything so hard.
Do these thoughts often enter your mind?
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days.
- I can’t stop crying, which makes me want to stay away from others.
- I feel gut-wrenching pain, but no one understands.
- My life and the world around me are dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
Any one of these thoughts, or combination of thoughts, is pretty heavy to carry. Other people really don’t understand and you’re probably tired of trying to help them get it.
I want you to know that you are not alone and that we’ve helped a lot of people just like you. Over time, clients have learned to sort out the words others have spoken about them and replace them with what’s true today. Depression often has its roots in old labels people have put on us, and old stories we’ve continued to tell ourselves about who we are and our value.
I just want you to know that there’s a bright future out there for you and we want you to step into it with a more confident belief in your value and worth. That’s the first step in building a new life.
If you are hoping to finally lighten this load you’re carrying, contact me today for a free consultation. I can’t wait to meet you!