Do you get really nervous walking through a parking lot, going into Publix, running errands, or talking on the phone? You’ve probably already figured out social situations make you pretty anxious, nervous, and downright paralyzed by panic. It really is hard and it keeps you from feeling free to just be you.
There’s a real fear you feel. Fear of:
- Being teased or criticized
- Being the center of attention
- Being watched or observed while completing a task
- Having to say something in a formal, public setting
- Meeting people in authority, such as important people or authority figures
- Feeling insecure and out of place in social situations
- Embarrassing easily
- Meeting other people’s eyes
You will learn coping skills to help when the fear rolls through. We also want to dig deep into the root of the fear. Once you discover how it all started, you can figure out how to face the fear head on and overcome it.
So if you’ve been to counseling before and it didn’t work, or you’re exhausted trying to cope with it, we can help. Give me a call and we’ll work on it together. If you need to just come in and see what the office is like, meet me and then decide, that’s ok too. We’ll do a free 20-minute Discovery Session. Phone me at 850.450.7223 to check it out. I can’t wait to meet you!