Counseling for Anxiety
Is anxiety taking over your life? Does it feel like you can’t control it no matter how hard you try? Maybe you’ve tried therapy before but it didn’t seem to really help. I understand.
When it comes to treating anxiety disorders you’re not just treating the symptoms, you’re helping someone get to the root of the problem. Therapy at Believe, Hope, Inspire Wellness Services provides a safe space to uncover the underlying causes of your worries and fears, learn how to relax, look at situations in a new, less frightening way, and develop better coping mechanisms and problem-solving skills.
You may be struggling with these symptoms of anxiety.
- Nervousness, restlessness or being tense
- Feelings of danger, panic or dread
- Rapid breathing or hyperventilation
- Increased or heavy sweating
- Trembling or muscle twitching
- Weakness or lethargy
- Difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about
- Obsessions about certain ideas, a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, a sign of post-traumatic stress disorder
Our hope is that soon you’ll find a way to feel less anxious and more at peace. Call today or make an appointment in our client portal. We can’t wait to meet you! You can make an appointment here and we’ll get started on your journey to your best life!
Questions? Give me a call at 850.450.7223 and we’ll talk more about how therapy works.
P. Dianne Presley, LCSW
Believe, Hope, Inspire Wellness Services LLC
Find more tips on mental health and wellness on our blog here https://believehopeinspire.com/blog/?cache=1689447751480.